12.01.2008

Tree Hunt '08

Also this weekend...we went on the traditional Johnson Family tree hunt. We all headed up to Woods Canyon Lake to hunt for and cut down our Christmas tree. There was just enough snow for the kids to get their fix. Kimble loved making footprints in the slush and Karter enjoyed chilling in the buggie.


Kevin did a great job finding a good looking tree. His dad had to help carry it down the hill to our car, I think it is a little bigger and heavier than they expected.


Can you tell that the tree was a little too big for our car? It stuck off the back by about two feet. We wanted to find a tall tree for our tall ceiling... mission accomplished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, I love all your pictures but the picture on your heading is very cool! Nice Job!
HJS

Kristi said...

I was pretty proud of myself when I was editing the pictures and found that one. I actually took that one when Kimble and I were lost in the woods.

Amy said...

Your pictures are way cute! That's so fun that you go to pick out a tree. And hooray for getting the sprinklers done! Ryan wishes he could have helped.