2.12.2009

Valentine Prep

Kimble will have her first official school Valentine's Day party tomorrow! Of course, I wasn't about to send her with some valentines out of a box (not my style). So I printed out some cards I designed real quick on the computer, added a bag of fruit snacks and tied a ribbon around. This project cost me less than $2. I was pretty proud of myself and thus the reason for this post. I really need to find a new project now. I think it is a little sad that I cared so much about how some preschool valentines looked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty. My kids went to school with Valentine's out of a box. *head hung in shame*
:) What a good momma you are!!!

Kim Sandling said...

That's a cute idea! I'll have to keep that in mind for next year. This is what I sent with Emily to her preschool class, but I redesigned the cover. http://howipinchapenny.blogspot.com/2009/01/candy-conversations-heart-wrapper.html

Anonymous said...

A girl of my own heart! These are adorable.