8.14.2009

Jumperoo



Koltyn is just moving right along. He continues to get bigger everyday and is already outgrowing some 3-6 month outfits. Luckily for me, he has gotten into a routine and has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks. Unfortunately, right now he eats at the same time in the afternoon that the school bus picks up and drops off Kimble. I now have to figure out how to change his routine just slightly enough that it makes 1pm and 4pm less stressful. I also discovered that Koltyn loves the jumperoo. I set it up because he was starting to get mad every time I put him in the swing. I thought he might be too young for it still, but he holds his head up well and really enjoys standing or sitting up as opposed to reclining. He only lasts about 5-10 minutes at a time, but the little break from holding him is nice.

No comments: