1.28.2010

Birthday #26


(Yes, I am still young enough that I am not ashamed to post my age.) Wednesday started with a present from Kevin before he left for work. He thought that I could enjoy it during the day... Season 5 of The Office (I now have the complete collection and I am super excited about that), the 2010 Grammy cd (which is awesome), some candy, a new sponge (he used my last one to clean paint off his hands) and a Discover gift card (which will hopefully go toward new clothes). Kevin had already out-done himself at this point. Thanks Honey!!

Thanks to my sister, Kevin and I were able to go out to dinner at Uncle Bears. It was so nice to be able to enjoy our meal without telling the kids to keep their voices down and to stop touching each other. We tried to take our sweet time, but found ourselves back home all too soon.
We watched the Pratt boys play the X-Box for a little bit before getting back to tradition and having some cake. Kevin made it himself and even decorated it with "trick" candles. The kids all thought that the sparkler affect was pretty cool.

I even got to go out for frozen yogurt with a couple of gals from the ward. But before I left, I made sure to get a picture with my sister, Stephanie. She was so willing to come all the way from Mesa to watch the kids for us. Plus, she made some chocolate chip cookies for us. Yum! Thank you to everyone who helped to make this birthday so WONDERFUL!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you had such a fun birthday! I reminded Ryan, but it got too late to call or text or anything. Cute sign form your ward too!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great birthday. You look so beautiful by the way! Hope all is well :)