3.01.2010

A Work In Progress

This is what our loft looked like last week. But, we decided that a toy room was in order. We needed a place for the kids to play with their toys, make a mess and close the door when their done. Luckily, we have some very talented men in our family who were willing to help us out.

So, on Saturday the kids and I headed far away from the house while it was taken over by construction workers. This is my brother, Ryan, up in the attic working on the electrical. He is not exactly a small man, so the sight of him in such a tiny space was comical.

This is my dad working on the drywall. I am sure glad that I was not the one walking above the stairs like that.

This is as far as they got after literally a full day of work (plus prep work the day before). Kevin was super worn out, but it was also a super learning experience. The goal now, to have it completed before the kids' birthday party in two weeks.

No comments: