1.03.2011

december 30

I will start by saying thank you to the Pratt family for letting us go with you to the zoo. Although the kids were FREEZING, we had fun! Now, not long after arriving at the zoo, I tried to get pictures of the kids. I knew that it would not be long before they were too cold and cranky to even look at the camera. Little did I know that Karter has a new picture face. He is always trying to make a silly face by sticking his fingers in his mouth to spread it wide open. Not my favorite look, Buddy!

When I took this picture of Kimble I was pleasantly surprised that she smiled so well. Then I saw Karter in the background, another weird face. What is going on?

Koltyn was just a cutie, although he did get very fussy about half way through our visit. I kept offering snacks and that usually helped.

I also tried to get a picture of Sophie. She is just so stinkin' cute, even if she refused to look at me while I took her picture. (Koltyn is next to me smooshing his face against the little window in the stroller canopy, getting this smile from Sophie.)

In all the times that we have been to the zoo, and that is a lot because we used to have a membership and lived 10 minutes away, I cannot remember a time when I saw the giraffes running. I mean actual full out running! It was amazing and bizarre all at the same time.

Before leaving we found this exercise station. Kimble was so insistent that she hang from the bars too. But as soon as Steph hung her up there, she yelled for help to get down. Silly girl, at least Dallin and McKay were enjoying it!

(Parker, don't think that you have eluded my camera for ever... I will get a picture of you next time!)

No comments: