2.08.2011

our {busy} boys

All day, every day the boys are going from one thing to the next. Today was no exception. They keep me on my toes and I love 'em!
This is why I have a hard time making the bed in the morning. I know that at least one of the boys will crawl inside and start to play. Not even the pillows are safe any more (today they ended up on the floor to make a boat).

Koltyn loves to look out the window when he hears the garbage truck rumbling down the street. I love that he thinks he can get a better view by standing on his tip toes.

Karter would play the X-Box 360 all day if I let him, particularly Lego Batman. I have to say that he is pretty good considering he is only three years old and his hands are not exactly big enough to hold the controller (he usually lays it on the couch or the floor for better access to the buttons).

No comments: