5.23.2011

birthday party {under construction}


Saturday evening we celebrated Koltyn's second birthday with our family and a few friends. Here are some pictures from the event, in no particular order...





Another taggie from Grandma Stewart. The first one he got for Christmas was such a huge hit she made him another one. He loves this one just as much!

Time for dessert. On the menu was ice cream cones and chocolate cake (courtesy of my sister, Heather).


Thank you to everyone who came over to help us celebrate our little guy. He got such great gifts and loved all the attention. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously it all came together so cute! Well done mama! And I knew reeses pices with buttered popcorn was good but I've never had them in kettlecorn-Amazing! I'm hooked!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

You did SO great! I loved your theme & decorations! SAd we missed desert-- YUM!