7.21.2011

Bad day? Uh, ya.


Today was not a great day for the Johnson kids. It seemed like every time I left them alone for more than two minutes they would get into something. After they decided to go through my dresser, I sent them to their rooms and told them not to come out until I came back. Well, I came back to the boys' rooms looking like this. Beds completely torn apart, a book shelf pushed in front of the door and toys everywhere! Bed time could not come fast enough. (Luckily, Kimble played quietly on her bed playing with toys. One less mess for Mom to clean up.)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh boy! Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Did you get a break when Kevin got home?

Kristi said...

not really, he had to study for his final. but friday was a little better.

Anonymous said...

Now you know why I count my blessings every day that I only have 2 boys. ;)
Not that I don't LOVE those stinkers to heaven and back... but MAN, can they ever make me appreciate bedtime a little more! :)

Steven and Keeley said...

Oh goodness! Not looking forward to that particular part of parenthood. It's a good thing they have such a patient mama. I would have totally flipped. "That's it! You're both for sale! Along with all of your toys and other belongings that contributed to the mess." Maybe not thaaat drastic, but...thank heavens for little girls, right? Yea, Kimble!

Amy said...

When my older brother was around 4 and got sent to his room he would do the same thing...dump out all the drawers, empty the toy boxes. He almost tipped a book shelf on himself one time. My mom had him clean it all up and gradually he didn't make such a mess. I hope they don't make a habit of it. Good Luck!