5.11.2012

it's a girl {probably}

We went to my second trimester ultrasound this morning, hoping to hear that this baby is a girl. The technician was nice enough, but not super friendly and only gave us this one blury picture (I think it was her favorite because the baby has its legs in the air). The experience was definitely not as fun as the ultrasounds I had with the other kids. She finished without even asking whether we wanted to know the gender, so I asked her what her opinion was. Since she didn't see any "boy parts" she said the baby was probably a girl, but she never says she is one hundred percent positive because there is always a chance the baby just didn't let us see what we needed to see. So we are going with girl, maybe my doctor can take a look and tell us for sure when I go in next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! I hope it is a girl! sorry you had a bad tech--that makes it lots less fun!

Amy said...

That's a pretty good picture, considering. I hope so too!

Steven and Keeley said...

A little girl would be pretty fun and I'm sure Kimble would LOVE a little sister, but at least you have the guarantee that whatever the gender, it will still be ADORABLE. Three for three so far. :) Sorry about your tech. I probably would have cried and told her to do it over, haha.