9.12.2012

kenley's room

I have had some requests from my family to share pictures of how I am decorating the baby's room. Pink is the main color with bursts of green, orange, yellow and grey. I made a couple garlands (from paint color samples), fabric in hoops and a ribbon mobile (which ended up in the window). My mom was nice enough to make a door muff for me, too. I am still working on the letters for her name, but those will go up above the crib.


 I have also been trying to get the other kids' rooms decorated since we shuffled them all around. In Kimble's room, I hung up the garlands that we made for her birthday party (pink, yellow and brown), pinned string to the wall for her to hang her masterpieces and finally got her headboard painted.
The boys' room has yet to get any kind of treatment, but eventually we will get their beds painted navy blue (we already have the paint, just need to find the time) and I will blow up car pictures for the walls (with pops of green). We'll post pictures once that project is finished, promise.

No comments: