8.11.2008

Back to Preschool!

Today Kimble went back to preschool... YAY!! I am pretty sure that I was happier than she was that it was the first day of school, but I know that she will have a great time and make a ton of new friends.

It looks like she will have the same bus drivers as last year. They are a couple of really nice women and make sure to welcome Kimble by name.



This is Kimble's bus... last year it was just a little one.



Karter did not feel the same when Kimble left on the school bus.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Kimble has so much fun this year! Hayden will be starting Pre-K next fall and I just found out yesterday that he can take the bus if he wants to from our house. I can't get the visual out of my head of him walking on the bus and leaving me! :( You're much braver than I am... I'm not ready yet!