10.13.2008

I've Been Tagged!


Okay, so I have been tagged by Jessica. I have to warn you that I am not an interesting person, so I really had to think to come up with 7 interesting and random things about myself...


  1. I hate (yes, I said hate) to sweep/mop, but love to vacuum. I think I just like to see the lines in the carpet.

  2. I like to go for random drives around the neighborhood.

  3. I started thinking about Christmas back in August. I have my Christmas card layout ready, I just need the family pictures.

  4. I look forward to Mutual every Tuesday, just so that I can go somewhere without any kids.

  5. I avoid writing in cursive, I don't even like to write my signature.

  6. I have never seen an Indiana Jones movie, but I love the ride at Disneyland.

  7. I always drive, Kevin's driving makes me nervous.

So, there you go. Not very exciting I know, but that is me. Now I tag: Ann, Julie, Rachaell, Keeley, Steph, Amy and Bre.

No comments: