5.17.2009

Let The Countdown END!

In less than 24 hours we will should be holding our precious baby Koltyn! Our countdown chain is down to the last link and Kimble is not so sure about Mommy not having Koltyn in her tummy anymore. Karter still just doesn't follow what is going on and Kevin can't wait to have a mini vacation from work. I have so many different emotions right now: excited to be done with pregnancy and to meet our little one, but totally worried about how my body will handle another c-section. Per Jessica's request, here is the last picture I snapped of my pregnant self (last week). Considering the fact that I measured 41 weeks at my last appointment, I know that I look HUGE and I feel it.

Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who was willing to clean the house yesterday from top to bottom! I took the kids to my sister's house in Gilbert, we borrowed my parent's carpet cleaner and off he went. From cleaning behind the fridge to dusting the lamp shades in our bedroom and scrubbing all the bathrooms, he did a fantastic job. All I had to help with was some laundry and dishes. It is so nice to know that when we get home from the hospital our home will be super clean and uncluttered, at least until the kids get bored.
We'll try to post while we hang out at Banner Desert for the next few days, but if we aren't able to, look for a post later this week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that picture Kristi!!! You look great! (I feel your pain though, we see ourselves differently! ;)) I am so excited for you. Let us know how it goes, even if it's a quick update. Oh and if you want/need company and feel up to a visit in the hospital, let me know. I'll totally come see you!!! Good luck girlie and I am SO jealous that you are done...

Deeanna said...

I miss you! I can't wait to see your new addition. I'm praying that all will go well. :o)

The Hubbs Family said...

Yay Kristi! I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little boy. :-)

Kim Sandling said...

We're so happy for you! Everything will turn out great! I'm so glad Kevin was able to clean the house for you! Enjoy your mini vacation, and tell the kids hi from our family!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Wow, what a great present! You have one clean house! I can't wait to hear the news!

Amy said...

How awesome of Kevin to do that! I'm not surprised though. Congrats on baby Koltyn's safe arrival! I love his hair and chubby cheeks! I expected the cheeks at over 10 pounds. Too cute! Hang in there Kristi! You'll be home in no time.