9.13.2010

this & that

I let Karter take pictures with the camera (under my supervision of course). He definitely has a different point of view and takes some pretty interesting pictures. These are a couple of the better ones.


Can you say nap time? I went to get Koltyn out of his highchair after lunch and found him like this. He was totally out and didn't even flinch when I picked him up to put him in bed.

Last week, I really needed a change so I switched Kimble's room and the toy room. I was able to get it done pretty quickly. As soon as I moved Kimble's bed in her new room she said, "I love this big room, but why are there no things on the walls?" I took the challenge and this is what I came up with. Using only materials I already had I was able to "put some things on the walls." Best part... it cost me nothing and Kimble loves looking at the pictures of herself and the pictures that she made.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great idea to display the kids drawing! I think I might do that in a couple years :)