11.09.2008

It's Official...

Friday morning we were all witnesses to the first sound of the heartbeat for baby #3!Kimble and Karter were not too interested and were actually a little scared by how loud it was. Anyway, the baby is due May 2009 (wow that looks kind of weird to type 2009). We were very careful not to add another March baby to our family- Heather's birthday month is starting to get little full, especially with another little one due this March for my sister. We are all excited to meet this new miracle and I only hope that the baby gets Daddy's good looks like Kimble and Karter did.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I had no idea! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys :)

The Hubbs Family said...

Yay Kristi! Congrats! I've been waiting for this announcement : ) We are almost done with your baby clothes so we'll get them back to you ASAP.

Amy said...

Wow! Kimble had so much dark hair! I'm sure #3 will be just as adorable!

Kim Sandling said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and your family! Your kids are so cute, #3 is going to have a hard time keeping up!
-Sandling Family

Annie OH! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie OH! said...

KRISTI!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love you:)