11.17.2008

So Sad...

Yesterday, we found out that our ward is finally going to be split next week. It has been just over a year since we were moved into the ward from the first ward we were in when we moved out to Queen Creek. I was really starting to love my calling in YW and especially the girls and leaders. Although I know that they are not any further away from my house,I will still miss serving with such awesome women. It has truly been an experience I will never forget and essentially learn from. Big thanks to the leaders that made me feel so welcome when we first came into the ward and continued that friendship for the long-haul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will have to do a park day every month or something! I'm so sad! Oh and sorry for bailing last night. I was so sick. Not fun.