11.06.2008

Shed In The Stix

Last night I got to set up my display of crafts for a country craft boutique. It was originally set to take place before Halloween, but was changed to this weekend (I needed the time to finish anyway). Two Young Women leaders are putting it on and have more than 20 vendors participating. As soon as I walked in, I said "My stuff is not as cute as all this!" I had to take a couple minutes to walk around and check out all the majorly cute items for sale, although I can't afford to buy any of them. If you are interested in buying some way awesome holiday gifts, find more information at www.shedinthestix.com. The boutique starts today and runs through Saturday.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, your jars are at the top of the stix site! That looks way cute! I might have to come look at it on Sat!

Kristi said...

My stuff is not even as cute as so much of the other goodies! Worth the drive... at least I think so.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE boutiques... I'm so bummed I'm not there to go. I haven't found a "holiday" one yet to go to here and I'm having major withdrawls. And Kristi - your stuff is totally adorable and you have more talent in your pinky than I do! ;)