4.12.2009

Easter Pageant

Since we were already in Mesa on Friday, we decided to combine trips and head to the Easter Pageant to see the Pratt Boys. Luckily, my parents offered to watch the kids so that Kevin and I could actually enjoy it. We had no idea just how crazy it would turn out to be. It was sooo crowded, we actually had to sit on a little patch of grass, in a corner of a sidewalk intersection, behind people who were smart and brought their own chairs. We could see only pieces of the stage and the angels on top. Our view wasn't great, and I was distracted by all the people walking in front of us, but it was still nice to be there.

Unfortunately, after fighting the crowd when it was over, we were not able to find the boys to get a picture. Next year, back to dress rehearsal night for us.
We did get one picture, although it didn't turn out great. But I am 5 weeks from delivery, so I will give myself a break this time.

No comments: