4.20.2009

Let the Baby Countdown Begin!

Just 4 weeks until baby Koltyn arrives! (yes, Kevin won the name game) I feel like those short weeks will take forever, like time has slowed down as much as I have. I am definitely starting to feel like I have been pregnant forever and will never get a good night of sleep again- especially after a late night run to triage this weekend because of some major abdominal pain. On a positive note though, some of Kevin's colleagues were more than generous to have a small baby shower for us last week. With all the gift cards we received I was able to get almost everything on our "Need for Baby" list. This has greatly reduced a bit of the stress I have been letting get to me...now if only I could get Kimble to start going #2 on the toilet instead of in her underwear I would be one happy mama.

3 comments:

The Hubbs Family said...

I can't believe it's almost time for you to have your baby. You'll have to let me know how it is with 3 kids. I have baby fever but I'm not sure if I'm ready for 3 yet :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! :(
I still have SO LONG to go....
Good luck with everything!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - time has flown by! Can't believe you only have a few short weeks left. Amazing.

I was shocked to hear the Easter picnic got cancelled. We had amazing weather up here - sunny and all - and it was stormy down there. Who would've thought?

We're coming down June 5th for a few days before heading over to California. We'd love to come see you and Koltyn :)