4.26.2010

Hair-tastrophe!

After working on the computer this morning, I walked down stairs to check on the kids. What did I find? Hair all over the kitchen. I pan the room and find... Kimble with half of her hair chopped off! That's right, I had to stop myself from crying as I checked her over. Luckily, she left just enough to pull it back for school. I am going to let Kevin figure out what to do next (he is usually the one to give haircuts).



After cleaning up the mess, I sat down on the couch next to Karter. I looked at him and discovered chunks of his hair gone. He too had tried to cut his hair. I pulled out the clippers and had to use the #1 guard to even it all out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Kristi, but I had to laugh when I saw Kimble's haircut only because I have been there more then once. I actually cried though and was so upset when Kylie cut Jacie's hair and then some of her own. Kylie's we were able to even out(kind of)Jacie on the other hand we had to always put it in a pony tail what we could and then used clips on all the sides because I didn't want to cut her hair clear up to the tops of her ears. I know Kylie cut some of her own hair and then wacked off a bunch of Jacie's thinking she atleast wouldn't be the only one in trouble. Then we had the time Landen played barber on Jamie's hair.Crazy kids!!!
Julie

Val said...

It happens to the best of us. I actually love my daughter Heidi's short hair it fits her. Kimble is such a cutie she'll look good with short hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
I would cry.... I'm so sorry Kristi!!!
I think I have hopefully "warned" my kids enough, so that they know NOT to do that!
Although Lexie had no bangs from the time she was 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 because Brynn would keep cutting them.
It's SO frustrating!!!