4.27.2010

It Took A Trip To Great Clips

When Kevin came home from work, he saw Kimble's new do and said no way. He didn't want to attempt evening it all out when she had cut pieces so short. So after dinner I ran her over to Great Clips. I figured that they would be able to style it for us. It was her first professional haircut and she did pretty good. I made sure to explain what was going to happen while we waited for her turn. She even got a sucker before we left. She was so sad after I showed her the picture of her chopped hair, I am not too worried of her attempting her own haircut again.
But that doesn't mean that Karter has learned his lesson. I am definitely afraid that he will try to cut his hair again if he is left alone long enough with access to a pair of scissors. He is not too happy having his hair cut so short, he just keeps rubbing his head. I hope that this will be an experience we can all laugh about soon (or maybe when Kimble's hair grows out again). As for now, I am still a little frustratd and sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They still look absolutely adorable. I hope they learned their lesson though... they can't be doing that to momma again! :)

Steven and Keeley said...

I know you're sad. I would be too. I loved her long hair. She does look pretty cute with short hair though. So, at least she'll still look super cute until it grows back!

Amy said...

Wow! That's all, wow! It looks like they did a good job fixing it though. When I was 3 my older sister lopped off my hair about as short as Kimble's in the after picture, so when it was fixed it was almost as short as boy's hair should be, but it grew back fast. I think it takes a special person to cut the hair on wiggly little heads and make it look good.