1.04.2009

20 Down...

I have made it to the half way mark with being pregnant!! Luckily, I have gotten some energy back and the painful headaches have disappeared. Unfortunately, I now have heartburn (yuck!) and have to deal with pains from an expanding stomach. I have started to wear some maternity clothes, really just some shirts. Plus, the baby is kicking. For me, it takes some actual movement before I actually feel pregnant, so it is a welcome feeling. More exciting than anything else, we get to see the baby this week! My ultrasound it set for Thursday afternoon and I can only hope that the baby will cooperate. Look for a post later this week for some baby gender news- hopefully.

6 comments:

The Hubbs Family said...

Congrats on making it to 20 weeks!! I'm excited to find out what you are having. We need to get together sometime so I can give you back your baby clothes. We can also let the kids play. It has been forever. I'll email you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Are there any preferences?

Kristi said...

I really would love to have another girl. But really, healthy would be ideal.

Annie OH! said...

Yeah Stewy! It looks like you and your family had a great holiday! The Polar Express is really fun too! Happy New Year!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I can't wait to find out!!!

Anonymous said...

SO........ What is it?!?! I'm dying to know!!! :)