1.28.2009

Another Birthday


Yesterday I turned the big 25! I know that I am really still young, but Kevin keeps telling me that I'm so old now. To our surprise, a bright pink flamingo popped up in our front yard. The Relief Society has a little birthday quote involving flamingos, so I guess this was their way of saying Happy Birthday.

Kevin got me these awesome canisters. We found them at Ashley Furniture and thought they would fit perfectly on the entry table. He is also painting the kids' rooms for me. Kimble and Karter "signed" a cute card and helped blow out the candles.

So, another birthday is in the books. Maybe next year Kimble will actually believe me when I tell her it's my birthday. She was sure that I was just kidding until she saw the cake and candles. Silly girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! Happy Birthday!!! I didn't even realize when you were talking about the flamingo today that you meant it was YESTERDAY!!!! I am so glad that we still get to see each other at least once a week. Happy birthday Kristi girl!!!!