1.20.2009

Changes

We decided that the best way to arrange the kids, with a baby on the way, would be to put Kimble and Karter in the same room and keep the baby in his own. I really needed some change last week so I went ahead and made the move. Kimble is currently sleeping in a blue room and the pink room is now full of toys (Do you think we have enough toys, I think we need to donate a few to the nursery).


So far, the kids love sharing a room! I hope to get paint for my birthday so that Kimble doesn't have to sleep in a blue room and the new baby boy won't be in a pink room. Kevin's parents are also giving us a twin bed that Karter will soon be sleeping in. I am a little worried about getting him to stay in the bed, but I really don't want him sleeping in the crib still once that baby arrives. I will post new pictures once the changes are complete.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been having doubts with putting Ellie in a bed also (her crib changes into a day bed). I don't know. We will be doing some switching up as soon as we find out what we are having! What color are you thinking of painting the blue room? Oh an dI know how you feel with the toys. I made my kids give away half of theirs.

Kristi said...

I am planning on painting both rooms a tan, to match the rest of the house. Then add green and brown accents in Kimble and Karter's room. The car theme will be moved over to the nursery.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Sounds like fun. Maybe you could lend me some of your painting expertise. Oh and the park day is at 9:30 not 9:00, my bad. Anyway, we are all looking forward to you coming!!! (If you can) :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the bed transition - I'm sure Karter will be just fine - especially with Kimble in there with him. And I know how you feel about the toys! Last weekend I told Hayden to go play in his toy room and he said he couldn't because there were too many toys and no room to play *sigh*. P.S. We have that same "city" play rug - LOL